Please find below our current opennings
Front Desk / Receptionist
We are seeking an Office Manager / Receptionist to join our team! You will be responsible for delivering high-quality customer service to our patients. This position requires excellent communications skills, strong organizational skills, and a customer service focus. Qualified candidates must be self-motivated, well organized, and be detail oriented.
• Welcome customers
• Medical Receptionist
• Answer incoming calls, texts and messages.
• Perform clerical work including copying, filing, mailing and other office work
• Assure the office area, reception area and entry area are kept clean and organized.
• Schedule new patient’s appointments and arrange appointments for follow-ups
• Provide information on sales and promotions to walk-ins and calling customers
• Follow up with potential customers from voice mails, social media messages, and email messages.
• Check patients in & out
• Charge patients and make sure appointment payments are done on time
• Keep patient area clean and organized
• Data entry
• At least 1-year experience as receptionist and or Office Manager
• High School Diploma
• Strong customer service skills capable of having professional phone conversations.
• Solid written communication skills to follow up with patients via email, text or WhatsApp.
• Tech-Savvy, knowledge on Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar, Chrome, and multitask with different applications simultaneously, like power2pracitce, RingCentral, HubSpot and lab portals.
• Bilingual English and Spanish
For more information:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary depending on experience
I'm always looking for new and exciting opportunities. Let's connect.